As social networks rose as a business marketing tool, there were only a handful of social networks. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn were the main protagonists. Today we have many social networks and visual networks like Instagram, Pinterest, and Vine to distract us from thousands.
With more than 1.3 billion users, Facebook is the largest social network that you can not ignore. This means that you must learn to use your rapidly evolving ecosystem. The changes in Facebook in the last 5 years are significant. It has been made public, focused on mobile devices (just bought the WhatsApp mobile messaging platform for $ 19 billion) and is forcing users to pay attention. This means that in order to achieve reach you must think seriously about advertising. That was not necessary a few years ago. You have created a tribe of Facebook followers and have kept the updates active.
So, if you want to find out about Facebook quickly, you must pay now. An easy way to do it is to click on the “Boost Post” button. Posting your posts on Facebook is very easy to use and can be done with just a few clicks once you have registered your credit card details. This means that you can use this feature to increase online visibility and increase your Facebook fan base.
But pay for your Facebook marketing and “I like it” is not a mandatory evil. You can continue to grow your Facebook community organically. It will take more time, but it’s free.
Tips To Get More Likes On Facebook
So, what are some simple tips to expand your Facebook community without paying?
- Invite your email subscribers to like your site. If you are now a friend or a family, it will be very effective to start your page. However, for this to work, you must provide an incentive, such as access to free content, such as an e-book or a video.
- Share your blog posts on Facebook. Articles that provide insightful and educational information give people a reason to visit and like their site. Do not underestimate the power of this type of content.
- Share attractive photos This is the most used type of media on Facebook and can go viral if you have this great “cat” or “baby” photo.
- Share and mark your business page from your personal Facebook account.
- Comment on other pages where your target audience also hangs up.
- When you organize live events, take pictures and encourage fans to tag themselves. Maybe it even offers a price for the most creative photo.
- Offer fans discounts and specials. This is one of the main reasons why people like the side of a brand
- Link your Facebook page to your Twitter account. They can also be configured to automatically send tweets when updating.
- Organize a contest. Make sure that one of the conditions to enter is that you should like your page. The applications and platforms that help you are part of this. Shortstack, Rafflecopter and Agorapulse.
- Make your users “like” your site. One of the best ways to do this is to use a Facebook social add on your site or blog that is in a prominent place (top right of the home page as on this page) so that people like your page. Facebook. page
Do you want more ideas? Look at the infographic below.
How do you increase your likes on Facebook? What was your most effective tactic? What do you think about how Facebook squeezes you so that fans can see your updates?
We await your findings and comments in the comments below.