Why You’re Losing Followers?
However, recently, Instagram has been doing more ‘spam clear ups’ where they delete inactive and spam accounts.
Note: Same reason for Instagram and Twitter.
- Based on my experience there are also a lot of “follow for follow” type of users. And if you don’t follow them, they unfollow you.
- Instagram constantly bans fake users and bots on their account so this can be a reason.
- Have you recently gone on a follow/unfollow spree? A lot of the followers you acquire after spam-following will unfollow you after a while.
- An offensive post , such as a racist post, could motivate many people to unfollow you at once.
- Have you shared low-quality content? Often, people tend to unfollow people if they share content they don’t like
- Over-posting on Instagram also includes slicing up your images to create a big grid, your followers don’t want to see 9 tiny portions of an image, it’s boring and frustrating and leads to being unfollowed quickly.
- Quit for a few days: Log out of your account, and don’t post for a few days.
- Have you done something that isn’t appreciated by your audience? Brands are most often victims of this. If they do something that ends up backlashing, they might lose a lot of followers.
- Spamming clearing. Instagram from time to time clears spam accounts.
- You were not very engaging or were least active on your account. When a user sees you have nothing to entertain them with and are lost and inactive on your own profile, there is a tendency you get unfollowed.
- Some inactive accounts might be considered Spam accounts by Instagram and so they might get deleted as well.
So, for our services please expect a small drop of 10-15% after the followers have been delivered. If your followers drop more than 10 to 15%, then we will refill your followers.