Buy Facebook Likes that are 100% REAL and Permanent
Facebook is the king of social media, people who thought that Facebook would disappear after some time are being proved wrong as Facebook now has an astonishing 1.9 billion users. That is way more than any other social media.
The reason why people use Facebook so much is because of its ease in use and how simple it makes for you to connect with people you know, specially to keep to up-to-date with their lives. People doing business too are more and more interested in the benefits that Facebook can provide.
One of the ways to have a successful business on Facebook is to have your business page liked by many people. Followers24hour.com provides you with very cheap Facebook likes that you can use to boost your business.
Facebook likes still matter a lot and here’s a bunch of reasons why:
- You need likes for more visibility. You need to fight to make your way to people’s newsfeeds. No likes mean very less possibility of you making it into the news feed of people and if you don’t appear in someone’s newsfeed, they won’t be able to discover you. For people to be able to discover you, you are going to need more likes. Even after someone has liked your page, you are going to need them to see your updates so they can engage with them which will result in better business. So, likes and comments on your page is going to help your posts appear in the newsfeed of people who have liked your page.
- According to a study, people who are more active on Facebook are those who actively like posts and comment on them are the ones who have more friends on Facebook. These are the people that you need for your business. Not only will they engage with your posts but them engaging might lead to their friends engaging with your posts too. If you’re getting more and more likes on your Facebook page and posts that means that you are being liked by the right kind of people. Make sure to keep them involved.
- What someone’s friends likes on Facebook matters. Facebook works on algorithms which means that it calculates what appears in your news feed and the thing that matters is not the pages that you have liked but the pages that you have liked too. If you and 2 other of your friends have liked a page but you don’t engage with the posts of the page, the updates of that page will appear less often in your newsfeed. This is why you need people to keep involved and keep liking your posts and other updates.
- Having a lot of likes on your page and on your posts, is proof that people like what you are saying or what you are selling. Imagine visiting a Facebook page with very few likes and a line of posts with no likes or comments, you are instantly going to be withdrawn from that page because the lack of activity is going to make you feel like this page isn’t good enough that is why people are not engaging with it. As compared to a page that has a lot of likes and gets comments by the users, you are going to be drawn to that page. It is called the bandwagon effect. If something is already popular, it is bound to get more popular if other people get exposed to it. This is one of the biggest reasons why Facebook likes matter.
- Having more likes is also a sign of being credible. Engagement on your posts is going to mean that people like what you are selling, that they are content with your service so, anyone new who ends up on your page and is considering to whether or not buy anything from your page or engage in your page, seeing the likes on your posts is going to give them the assurance that they can trust you and hence with the more likes you are going tp gain more customers and credibility.
- Once you have more likes on Facebook, it is going to help you get mo0re likes by targeted advertisements. Facebook lets you run ads of your page to increase your visibility. If you have hundreds and thousands of followers already on Facebook and you are looking to expand your business further, by looking at the stats of the people who have liked your page, you can find out which segment of audience is most likely to like your page. Let’s say, you run a Facebook page that sells party décor, you already have a lot of likes on Facebook and you go through them to find out that most of the people who liked your page are women between the ages of 17-30, who come from a n upper middle class background. This information is going to help you select the target audience for when you run your Facebook ad the next time. This is also going to help you build a community and a fan base for your page who are going to remain loyal to you.
- A research showed that Facebook users spend way more money online than non-Facebook users. This means that Facebook run businesses are a success and people do trust them enough to buy from them. But to reach an audience and to compel people to buy from you, you are going to need more likes, more the likes, more the customers. If people have already ordered something from your page and left a like on the post, more people are likely to order that thing too. Facebook likes are good publicity for your business.
- Facebook posts and pages appear in google search. Everyone knows how important it is to show up at the top in the google search, the higher your website or page shows up on the google search, the more chances you have at getting more audience. If you have a lot of like on your page, it is likely to appear in the google search. Similarly if any one of your posts goes viral and gets a lot of likes, it can appear in the google search. Getting more likes on Facebook is going to increase your SEO.
- You are going to need to defeat your competition and one way to do that is to have more Facebook likes than them. There is now a lot of competition on Facebook when it comes to any business. People are more likely to choose the page to buy from that has more likes, more likes will make them think that they have better services. If a rival Facebook page has more likes, you are going to lose your customers to them. Don’t let that happen. Beat your competition by having more likes than them.
- If you are an online business, you are likely to have a website too, as just a Facebook page is not enough. Having a lot of likes on your Facebook page means that you can drive more traffic to your website. Let’s say you make a post and and at the end you leave the link to your website. If you have more engagement on your posts which is linked to getting more likes then you are more likely to drive traffic to your website.
Benefit of Buy Facebook Likes
Increase the exposure of Facebook: Using our Facebook service has many advantages and one of them is to increase the exposure of your page. The more your Facebook page, you will get more exposure. It’s simple math. Do not take our word but it will require a sample pack and see for yourself.
Defeat Your Competitors: This is probably the main reason why someone buys Facebook likes. If your competition allies hundreds or even thousands more like you, then it is inevitable that most customers win on themselves. All you have to do is to buy Facebook from us, at a low price as compared to the points and earn immediate credit within the Facebook community.
Trustworthiness: a large number of taste immediately increases the confidence and authority to have. It creates the impression that like many other people who have liked side and business, then they have to make something right.
There are a lot of ways that you can be better at maintaining you Facebook business, some of those tips include:
- Create Facebook contests to help engage the audience. Ask people to share certain posts of your page and tell them that few of the lucky sharers will win a prize. Your likers sharing the posts will help you get more exposure and audience involvement. This is just one of the ways to use contests to get more likes. There are many other ways you can use Facebook contests.
- Make your posts more visual, as people don’t like text posts so much anymore and prefer viewing visual posts, make visual posts that are attractive and will catch the attention. Upload short videos as well that are interactive.
- Affectively use Facebook insights to your benefit. Figure out what the audience likes and what they don’t like. Craft your posts according to the demand of the audience to reap maximum benefits. Use Facebook ads to expand the visibility and reach of your
- Post often but not too often. Be very clever of the time you post and what you post. You can figure out when your audience is the most active and so that when you make a post, it appears in their newsfeed while they are scrolling through it.
Reasons to buy likes from followers24hour.com
- The process of starting a business on Facebook can be a slow one. Since there are so many pages running on Facebook and the chance you appearing in someone’s sand catching on is a fat one. Even when you do everything right and make apply all the right strategies, it is still difficult to become popular on Facebook. You might be running a page on Facebook that sells men’s clothing. Your clothes can be good, your prices might be cheap and your delivery service could be great but there can be so many other similar pages who might be selling the same quality stuff as you. The point is that the competion of businesses on Facebook has become extremely and people get confused so, instaed of trying something new they just go with the choice that has been there for longer and has more likes. You can lose your confidence and get disappointed. All of this caan be fixed however, by purchasing Facebook likes. The likes are going to give you a fresh start so you can get more exposure and have a better chance of competing with your competitors on Facebook.
- Most sites that sell Facebook likes sell fake likes. This means they sell likes from bots that are fake profiles and computer-generated. This will initially help you get a lot of likes but Facebook actively removes users that are not active or are bots. They have silly names or weird or no profile pictures and are easy to detect. Once those profiles get removed you are going to lose the likes that you initially got and you are going to be back to square one. That will really suck for your business. com sells real Facebook likes. That means the like you purchase from here are going to be from active users so that you don’t suddenly end up losing your likes.
- If you do somehow lose your likes or if some of the users go inactive and get removed by Facebook and there is a sudden drop in a lot of likes on your page, all you have to do is contact the website, they have a 24-hour customer service and your issue will be resolved as soon as possible.
- They don’t ask you for your password, you just have to provide them with your username and your likes will be delivered. There is a lifetime guarantee. Your likes will be delivered within 24 hours.
Bottom line, you need likes to make sure that your business is doing well. Sometimes you need a boost in likes so that you can get a good start and then you can work from there. This is the reason why followers24hour.com gives you the chance to buy likes that are going to make your business a success.